Following the market trend, Nokia announced its phones with the famous 48MP and 64MP snappers. The affordable mid-ranger Nokia G50 is billing with the 48MP camera sensor, while the more premium X20 features a 64MP camera module. Both phones capture nice images using the stock camera app, but users can enhance the camera quality by sideloading the Pixel 6 Camera app (aka GCam Mod port). Here you can Download Google Camera for Nokia G50 and Nokia X20.
Google Camera for Nokia G50 & X20 [Best GCam]
Both the Nokia G50 and Nokia X20 are billing with the typical camera app we’ve seen on other Nokia phones. Although it works fine and captures nice images, but if you want to take impressive low light shots, then you can use the third-party options and the Google Camera is one of the best alternatives to the default camera app for most Android phones. The GCam mod packs a big list of features such as trendy astrophotography, Night Sight, and more, luckily, the app is available for sideloading on the Nokia G50 or Nokia X20 as well.
The latest Google Camera port – GCam 8.4 from Pixel 6 is optimized for many Android phones, including the Nokia X20 and G50. Before moving to the download section, let’s take a look at the features coming with the GCam 8.4, the feature list includes Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.4 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Nokia G50 and Nokia X20.
Download Google Camera for Nokia G50 & X20
If you’re using the Nokia G50 or Nokia X20, then you can easily install the Google Camera on your smartphone, both phones have Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. We are attaching the newest GCam 8.4 port by BSG, 8.2 by Parrot043, and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Nokia X20 & G50 [MGC_8.2.300_Parrot043_V9.apk] (most stable)
- Download GCam 8.4 for Nokia X20 and Nokia G50 [MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk] (beta)
- Download Google Camera for Nokia G50 & X20 [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you’re downloading the GCam 7.3, then you can use the below-listed config file for better results. However, there’s no need to play with Settings in GCam 8.2 and GCam 8.4, you can change the settings according to your needs.
- At first, you need to download this config file on your Nokia X20 or Nokia G50 smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Nokia G50 and Nokia X20.
You May Also Like – Download Huawei P50 Pocket Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers
- Download Xiaomi 12 and 12 Pro Wallpapers
- How to root Android 12 [Guide]