Nokia 5.3 is one of the best camera-centric smartphones of 2020, under the mid-range price bracket. It’s a follow-up to the Nokia 5.1. The Nokia 5.3 knocks up the smartphone market with a quad-camera setup, while its predecessor has only a single-lens camera lens on the back. The smartphone dawns on a 13-megapixel primary camera sensor. Not only this, but HMD Global also packs the stock camera app with a flurry of useful features. But if you want to capture some blazing images, then you can give a try to the GCam app. Here you can Download Google Camera for Nokia 5.3.
Google Camera for Nokia 5.3 (GCam 7.4)
Nokia 5.3 has a builtin Night Mode feature available in the default camera app, which does some post-processing which brightens the image. The improved stock camera app also captures some better images in daylight. But the Google Camera app makes a huge difference, thanks to Google’s computational photography. We found a GCam port that works fine on the Nokia 5.3, and it captures some really-amazing pictures in almost every condition.
The unofficial version of the Google Camera app, GCam 7.4 (Mod) port is compatible with the Nokia 5.3. In terms of features, then the app comes with features like astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s how you can download and install the Google Camera app on your Nokia 5.3.
Download Google Camera for Nokia 5.3
Nokia 5.3 has Camera2 API sport out-of-the-box, which simply means that you can sideload the GCam app without diving into the hassle of rooting the device. There are only a few GCam 7.4 ports available on the web, but the GCam 7.4 Mod port by BSG working fine. It can be downloaded easily on your smartphone. Here’s the download link with an alternative (older) GCam 7.3 port by Parrot043.
- Download Google Camera for Nokia 5.3 (MGC_7.4.104_V0a.apk)
- Download GCam 7.3 for Nokia 5.3 (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
After sideloading the app on your Nokia 5.3 smartphone. Make sure to download the below-listed configuration file.
For MGC 7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Nokia-53.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to change much in this port, you can try playing with saturation levels according to your need.
How to Install Google Camera on Nokia 5.3
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Nokia 5.3.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.4 APK
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: