The Google Camera Mod for Motorola One Fusion Plus is now available to download. Motorola One Fusion+ is one of the best camera smartphones available under the mid-range price bracket. Motorola pushes the smartphone with a quadruple-camera setup joining with the motorized pop-up selfie camera. Although, the One Fusion and Fusion Plus capture decent pictures from the default camera app. But you can enhance the overall picture quality by sideloading GCam port (Google Camera 7.4 Mod Port) on it. And fortuitously, here’s the Motorola One Fusion Plus Google Camera Download Link.
Google Camera for Motorola One Fusion Plus
Motorola One Fusion & Fusion Plus bumped up the market with stock Android on the top of Android 10. But the company has tweaked the stock camera app, by its own Motorola’s camera app. Although, It captures decent authentic pictures in low-light conditions, but sometimes the app overexpose the highlights. While Google’s optimized GCam (aka Pixel Camera app) works fine in every condition. And fortunately, we found a perfect companion of Google Camera Mod Port for the Motorola One Fusion Plus.
The latest version of Google Camera – GCam 7.4, is also working fine on the Motorola One Fusion and Fusion Plus. But, I recommend you to stick with the GCam 7.3, as the newest GCam 7.4 is not much stable. Talking about the features, then the GCam 7.3 has Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s how you can download and install the Google Camera app on your Motorola One Fusion and Fusion Plus.
Download Google Camera for Motorola One Fusion (Plus)
Motorola uses 64-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL Plus GW1 1/1.72” as a primary camera sensor in the One Fusion Plus along with the 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. The smartphone has Camera2 API enabled by default, you can install the Google Camera without root access. Below we list GCam 7.3 and GCam 7.4 Ports, as for now, the auxiliary camera support is not available, which simply means that this GCam Mod Port APK can not capture wide-angle and macro shots. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Motorola One Fusion Plus (GCam_5betaFinal.200510.2111build-7.3.020.apk)
- Download GCam 7.4 for Motorola One Fusion and One Fusion Plus (MGC_7.4.104_V0a.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
The afore-listed ports are ported by Arnova8G2 and BSG, thanks to both the developers. Now, before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) more smooth on your Motorola One Fusion or Motorola One Fusion Plus.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Moto-OneF.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Motorola One Fusion (Plus)
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Motorola One Fusion Plus.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.4 Mod Port
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: