The Motorola One 5G Ace is one of the most affordable 5G-phones available in the US. Obviously, 5G is the centerpiece attractions of the Moto One 5G Ace and Ace UW (Verizon’s 5G), but apart from that, the device also carries a capable triple-lens camera setup on its back. Luckily, the smartphone captures impressive shots in daylight, but the low-light shots are decent. So, if you want to enhance the quality of low-light shots, then you can sideload Pixel 5 Camera app on your device. Here you can Download Google Camera for Motorola One 5G Ace and 5G Ace UW.
Google Camera for Motorola One 5G Ace (UW)
Motorola One 5G Ace is equipped with a 48MP Quad Bayer sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle-lens, and a 2MP macro camera. On software side, the device bundles Motorola’s updated default camera app, which has new user interface with different modes like Night Vision, Cutout, Spot Color, Cinemagraph, and more. As I mentioned earlier, it captures nice images in normal daylight, but for better low-light photography, GCam is all you need. Yes, you can use Night Sight and Astrophotography mode to capture some mind-blowing shots.
Google Camera 8.2 is the latest mod port and fortunately, the app is working on Moto One 5G Ace smartphone. Talking about the features, then the app supports Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera app on Motorola One 5G Ace and Ace UW.
Download Google Camera for Motorola One 5G Ace (UW)
As the Moto G 5G had support for the Camera 2 API, the sibling Moto One 5G Ace is no different. Yes, you can sideload the GCam app easily on your Moto G 5G without messing with the root process. After changing a few settings, the GCam 7.3 port by Wichaya and GCam 8.2 port by BSG works fine on the new Moto smartphone. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera for Motorola One 5G Ace (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera for Motorola One 5G Ace (MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk)
- Download this config file, it bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the config file, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
How to install Google Camera for Moto One 5G Ace
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Moto One 5G Ace. We’ll update the article once we found the newer version from Pixel 5 for the Moto One 5G Ace UW. You can follow us on Twitter (@YTECHB) and Google News (@YTECHB) for more updates.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod APK [Latest]
- Best Wallpaper apps for Android Phones