The Motorola G-series phones have gained popularity for offering affordability without compromising on useful features, and the Moto G73 follows suit. The mid-ranger boasts a dual-lens camera setup with 50MP primary camera, MediaTek Dimensity 930 chipset, 120Hz panel, and more. The main camera on the Moto G73 is obviously the key highlight. If you’re looking to further enhance your photography experience, then you can install the Pixel camera app aka GCam mod port. Here you can download Google Camera for Moto G73.
Google Camera for Moto G73 [Best GCam 8.7]
The camera module on the Moto G73 features a 50MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture and 1.0-micron pixel size, whereas, the second sensor on the device is an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens. The Moto G73 captures impressive photos during daylight with its primary camera sensor. However, it’s worth noting that its performance may not be as consistent in low-light conditions. The built-in camera app on the G73 comes with a dedicated Night Mode, but it isn’t as good as the one available on the Google Camera.
If you are looking for a good camera app for your Moto G73, then you must give a try to the Google Camera app. The latest version of GCam is compatible with G73 and supports all useful features including Night Sight, Astrophotography, SloMo, and more. Thanks to the developers who have ported the app to work on Motorola G73. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install the Google Camera app on Moto G73.
Download Google Camera for Moto G73
Nowadays almost every smartphone has Camera2 API support and the Moto G73 is no different. The Camera2 API lets you install the GCam mod port on your phone without rooting it. Although, there are a number of GCam ports available on the web, but here are the two good ports that you can use on your smartphone – GCam 8.7 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 both ports are compatible with Moto G73.
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for Moto G73 (MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G73 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Download this config file and paste it inside the /Downloads/MGC_CONFIG/ folder.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Moto G73.
You May Also Like – Here are Motorola Razr 40 Ultra Wallpapers before its launch
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: