Motorola brings back the 108MP camera sensor to a mid-tier G-series smartphone. Yes, I am talking about the Moto G72, coming with three cameras featuring a primary 108MP snapper. Obviously, it is a key attraction of the mid-ranger, the phone captures nice and decent images. And the best part is, you can even install a GCam mod port on it and access the features like Astrophotography and Night Sight mode. Here you can download Google Camera for Moto G72.
Google Camera for Moto G72 [Best GCam]
Motorola releases the G72 with a triple-lens camera setup, featuring a 108MP, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle snapper, and a 2MP macro camera. The 108MP snapper captures nice detailed images with punchy colors. In terms of software, the G72 comes with the same default camera app seen on many recently announced Motorola phones like the Edge series, Edge 30 series, Moto G52, and Moto G82. The app sports features like Night Vision, Cinemagraph, Pro Mode, Ultra-Res (for 50MP shots), and a few more features.
If you are looking for a better third-party camera app alternative, then you can try out the GCam mod from Pixel 7. Thanks to the developers who have ported the app to other Android phones. In terms of features, the Google Camera app has a wide range of useful features such as Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more.
Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera on your Moto G72 smartphone.
Download Google Camera for Moto G72
Moto G72 comes in with Camera2 API support out of the box, which simply means, you can easily sideload the GCam app on your phone. There’s no need to do, simply download and install the APK on your phone. There are a couple of GCam mod ports working with the G72 – GCam 8.6 by BSG, Nikita’s GCam 8.2, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 ports. Here are the download links of ports.
- Download GCam 8.6 for Motorola Edge 30 Fusion & Ultra [MGC_8.6.263_A11_V7.apk]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto Edge 30 Fusion & Ultra (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Motorola Edge 30 Fusion & Ultra [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.6.263_A11_V7.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Moto G72.
You May Also Like – Motorola confirms Android 13 eligible phones list
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Google Pixel Roadmap for the next 3 years surfaces online
- Samsung will release Android 14 updates even faster
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to Root Android 13 [Detailed Guide]
3 thoughts on “Download Google Camera 8.6 for Moto G72”
What is the best third party camera for xperia xz3
Thank you it’s nice