Earlier this year, Motorola unveiled two mid-range G-series phones – the Moto G51 5G and the Moto G71 5G. Both phones are billed with a 50MP triple-lens camera setup. We’ve already shared the GCam for the more affordable Moto G51 5G. And now you can download the Pixel 6 camera app aka GCam mod port for the more premium Moto G71 5G. The smartphone captures decent images using the stock camera app, if you want to boost the performance, then you can install the Google Camera app. Here you can download Google Camera for Moto G71 5G.
Google Camera for Moto G71 5G [Best GCam 8.4]
The default camera app on Moto G71 5G is the typical one we’ve seen on recent Motorola phones, with features such as Active Photos, Portrait, Cutout, Night Vision, Ultra-res (aka 50MP camera mode), Pro mode, Slow Motion, and the basic ones. As I said earlier, it captures nice images but isn’t as good as the Google Camera. GCam captures really impressive shots, thanks to computational photography. So, if you want better daylight and low light photos, then you can give a try the GCam app, which is compatible with the Moto G71 5G, thanks to the developers who have ported the app for other phones.
The newest version of the app – GCam 8.4 from the Pixel 6 series, is also working fine on the Moto G71 5G. You can easily install it on your smartphone and use features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G71 5G.
Download Google Camera for Moto G71 5G
Moto G51 5G and Moto G71 5G duo have Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, which simply means you can install GCam on it without any issues. We’re attaching two different GCam ports – GCam 8.4 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 both ports are compatible with the Moto G51 5G. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Moto G71 5G (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G71 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V3_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola G71 5G.
You May Also Like – Download Moto G82 5G Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]