The Camera is one of the biggest highlights of Motorola’s G-series phones. And the same can be said for the newly launched Moto G51 5G as well. Motorola packed its latest affordable mid-ranger – G51 with a triple-lens camera module featuring the trendy – Samsung’s ISOCELL S5JKN1 sensor. It captures nice and decent images, users can also sideload the Pixel 6 camera app (GCam Mod Port) to boost the camera performance on the Motorola G51. Here you can download Google Camera for Moto G51 5G.
Google Camera for Motorola Moto G51 (Best GCam 8.4)
The Triple-lens camera module on the Motorola Moto G51 houses a 50MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. In terms of software, Moto G51 comes with the same built-in camera app that we’ve seen in many recently announced Motorola phones with support of features such as Night Mode, Pro Mode (aka 50MP mode), HDR, and more. The app does really well in daylight conditions, but, if you want to capture mind-boggling low-light shots, then you can use GCam’s Night Sight mode and Astrophotography mode.
There are some developers who ported the Pixel 6 camera app for other phones, and luckily a couple of new ports are compatible with the Motorola G51 smartphone. You can sideload the app to access features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G51 5G.
Download Google Camera for Moto G51 5G
Motorola G51 users can easily sideload the GCam port, thanks to the Camera2 API support. We’re attaching two different GCam ports – GCam 8.4 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 both ports are compatible with the Moto G51 5G. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Moto G51 5G (MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G51 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola G51 5G.
You May Also Like – Download Moto G31 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to root Android 12 [Guide]
1 thought on “Download Google Camera 8.4 for Moto G51 5G”