Moto G100 is the powerful mid-ranger by the American multinational telecommunications company – Motorola. The latest offering by Motorola is equipped with a quadruple camera module, Snapdragon 870 5G SoC, dual-lens punch-hole setup on front, 5,000mAh battery, and more. Obviously, the camera is one of the leading highlights of the new Moto G100. The device captures decent images using the built-in camera app, if you want to enhance the picture quality, then you can sideload the Pixel Camera app. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G100.
Google Camera for Moto G100 [Best GCam]
Motorola G100 dawns a 64MP primary camera sensor on its back panel alongside a couple of other sensors. In terms of software, then the default camera app UI on Moto G100 is the typical Motorola affair. The app support features such as Night Vision, Pro Mode, Ultra-Res (for 64MP shots), and many more. As I mentioned earlier, it works fine in normal conditions, but if you want to capture some extra ordinary shots in the low light, then you can sideload the Google Camera app and use Astrophotography and Night Sight mode for mind-blowing low-light shots.
Not only the low light shots, you can also take advantage of Google Camera’s HDR enhanced mode for better daylight photos. Talking about other features, then the app has Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Luckily, the newest version of the app is compatible with the Moto G100. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera app on your Moto G100 smartphone.
Download Google Camera for Moto G100
The powerpack mid-ranger – Moto G100 has all essentials features including Camera2 API, which means the G100 users can easily install the Google Camera on their smartphones. The latest GCam mod by Nikita, GCam 8.2, BSG’s GCam 8.1, and Wichaya’s GCam 7.3 is compatible with the Motorola G100. Here’s the download link of the app.
- Download GCam 8.2 for Motorola G100 [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G100 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Moto G100 [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Motorola G100.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers
- Google Camera for Motorola Phones [Older models]
- How to root Android 12 [Guide]