Moto G 5G Plus is one of the most affordable 5G smartphones available under the mid-range price segment. The device is billing with six cameras and it is one of the stand-out features of this mid-range package. The smartphone features a standard 48MP Quad Bayer camera sensor along with three different sensors, which allows you to capture decent shots. You can sideload the Pixel 4 Camera app (aka GCam Mod port) on Moto G 5G Plus to improve the picture quality. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus.
Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus (GCam 7.4)
Motorola’s new default camera app brings a slew of new features to the Moto G 5G Plus. Talking about optics, then the new Moto G 5G Plus houses a popular 48-megapixel sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. The stock camera app also has a built-in Night Mode, but you’ll see notable differences on sideloading the GCam app.
The latest Google Camera 7.4 Mod port is available for the Moto G 5G Plus. In terms of features, GCam 7.4 sport features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide on how to download and install Google Camera on Moto G 5G Plus.
Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus
Here’s the perfect GCam companion that you can use on your Moto G 5G Plus. All thanks to BSG and Arnova8G2, who have ported the below-listed apps to work on the Moto G 5G Plus. You can install the GCam Mod Port without rooting the device, as the Camera2 API is enabled by default. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera for Motorola One Fusion Plus (GCam_5betaFinal.200510.2111build-7.3.020.apk)
- Download GCam 7.4 for Motorola One Fusion and One Fusion Plus (MGC_7.4.104_V0a.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 Mod Port [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) more smooth on your Moto G 5G Plus.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Moto-G5GP.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Moto G 5G Plus
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Moto G 5G Plus.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.5 for Pixel Phones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: