After seeing a success in the mid-range price bracket with Mi 10i, Xiaomi kicked-off the Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro in India as rebadged Redmi K40 series. Although, the new Mi 11x lineup phones are not as cheap as the Mi 10i, the newer models are billing under the premium mid-range price bracket. The camera is the leading highlight of the new Mi 11x series phones. In case you want to give a boost to camera performance, then you can sideload Pixel 5 Camera app on your smartphone. Here you can Download Google Camera for Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro.
Google Camera for Mi 11x (Pro) [Best GCam 8.4]
The Mi 11x series in India bags two different smartphone variants – Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro. The vanilla Mi 11x features 48MP Sony IMX582 sensor, it’s the same sensor which we’ve seen in the Redmi K20. While the Mi 11x Pro comes with 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, which uses 9-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture full-108MP shots. Talking about the stock camera app, then it looks similar to the other Xiaomi phones. The Mi 11x capture decent images, but sideloading the Google Camera app will help you improving the camera performance.
As I said earlier, the latest Google Camera port aka GCam mod port is available for the Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro smartphone with a bunch of useful features. In terms of features, then Google Camera app bears Night Sight Mode, Astrophotography Mode, Google Camera’s active stabilization, SloMo, RAW, HDR+ Enhanced, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera on Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro.
Download Google Camera for Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro
One of the best things about the Xiaomi mid-range and mid-premium phones is, it comes with Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. And the new Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro is no exception, the latest Mi 11x series phones support Camera2 API, which means you can easily sideload the GCam app on your smartphone. Here we attach the latest GCam 8.4 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, apparently, both ports are compatible on the Mi 11x series phones. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Mi 11x (MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for Mi 11x & Mi 11x Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk) [Best]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 Mod Port [Latest]
The GCam 8.4 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Redmi Note 10 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with mi11xp-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to change any settings while using the Google Camera 8.4 port on Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro. Although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Mi 11x and Mi 11x Pro.
You May Also Like – Download Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Wallpaper Apps for Android Phones
- Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers [6K Resolution]
- How to Play GTA 5 on Android for Free with Xbox Game Pass