Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G was announced back in April 2021 with Snapdragon 780G chipset. But, due to the world-wide chip shortage, Xiaomi replaces the Mi 11 Lite 5G with the Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (New Edition). The only change between both phones is the SoC, the New Edition relies on the Snapdragon 778G SoC. It is one of the best selling mid-rangers by Xiaomi, if you’re using the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE and looking for the GCam mod port, then you’re at the right place. Here you can download Google Camera for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (NE).
Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE
The camera setup on both the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G and the New Edition is same. The device is billing with a 64MP Samsung GW3 64MP sensor with tetra-cell filter, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera. In terms of software, then there’s a MIUI’s typical camera app with all essentials, including the Pro Mode, Night Mode, Long Exposure Mode, Video Effects, and other useful modes as well. You can also enhance the low-light photography using Pixel Camera’s Night Sight and Astrophotography.
The newest version of Google Camera app has a bunch of new features and compatible with the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE. It has features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more with GCam 8.3 port. Apart from these features, the newest port also adopts the Material You theming for Android 12. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE.
Download Google Camera for Mi 11 Lite 5G (NE)
The original Mi 11 Lite 5G has Camera2 API support and the New Edition is no different. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite series users can easily sideload the Google Camera app on their phones. Here we attach the latest GCam ports by Wichaya and BSG developers. Luckily, both apps are working fine on the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (NE). Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE (GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE (MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk) [Latest Beta]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs8/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Mi 11 Lite 5G & 5G NE.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: