Sony Xperia 10 series phones are the company’s best-selling mid-range phones. The camera is one of the key highlights of the mid-ranger, a trait that continues with the Xperia 10 V. The new affordable phone is billing with a triple-lens camera setup, featuring a 48MP primary camera sensor. You can also sideload a Google Camera aka Pixel 8 camera app on your Xperia 10 V. Here you can download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 10 V.
Google Camera for Sony Xperia 10 V [Best GCam 8.9]
The triple-lens camera setup on the mid-range phone features a new 48MP Sony IMX582 main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and an 8MP telephoto camera. By default, the 48MP snapper captures 12MP photos and uses QuadBayer pixel-binning technology to capture high-quality photos. The stock camera app on the phone has all key features including Night Mode.
The phone captures decent photos using the built-in camera app, but, if you are looking for more control then you can sideload the Pixel Camera app aka GCam mod port. The Google Camera mod comes with several useful features including Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, RAW support, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Sony Xperia 10 V.
Download Google Camera for Sony Xperia 10 V
Sony Xperia 10 V is a feature-packed smartphone, ticks all the right boxes, yes, it has Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. Below we attach the latest version of GCam port by BSG – GCam 8.9 and the more compatible GCam 8.1. You can use Astrophotography and Night Sight in these ports.
- Download GCam 8.8 for Sony Xperia 10 V [AGC8.8.224_V7.0.apk] (Recommended)
- Download GCam 8.1 for Sony Xperia 10 V [GC_8.1.101_A9_GV2b_MGC.apk]
- Download GCam 8.9 for Sony Xperia 10 V [GCam 8.9 – MGC_8.9.097_A11_V3_MGC.apk] (Beta)
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add a configuration file.
- At first, you need to download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now open File Manager, then make a new folder, name it “GCam”, inside the GCam folder, make a new folder, named “Configs8”.
- Open Configs8 folder and paste the config file here.
- That’s it.
Now open the Google Camera then swipe down to open settings, under Settings tap on Configs then load the config file download earlier.
For GCam 8.8 and GCam 8.9 there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Download Google Camera 8.9 for Sony Xperia 1 V
- Download Google Camera 8.9 for Sony Xperia 5 V
- List of Sony Xperia Phones eligible for Android 14 update
- Sony starts rolling out stable Android 14 for Xperia 1 V
- Sony Xperia 10 V gets Android 14 update
- How to Use Multiple Accounts on WhatsApp [Android]