One of the main highlights in the Realme C-series phones is the camera. And the company offers a triple-lens camera module in its recently announced C-series phone – Realme C12. And the affordable C12 is one of the first affordable phones to come with Night Mode built-in its stock camera app. Fortunately, the Pixel Camera app from Pixel 4 XL is also working fine on the Realme C12, if you want to capture stunning images, then here you can Download Google Camera for Realme C12.
Google Camera for Realme C12 [Best GCam 7.4]
Realme C12 is billing with a triple-lens camera setup, including a 13MP main sensor along with a 2MP macro camera and B&W lens. Talking about the camera performance, then device capture decent images thanks to the default camera app. As I mentioned earlier, the app has Night Mode to capture better images in low light, but these images are not as good as the images captured using GCam’s Night Sight Mode. So, sideloading the Google Camera Mod port allows you to capture some mind-blowing photos on Realme C12.
As for now, the Pixel 4 camera app aka GCam 7.4 is working fine on the Realme C12 with features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Although, the GCam 8.0 Mod is available, but the support is limited to select phones. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera app on Realme C12.
Download Google Camera for Realme C12
There are a number of GCam mod ports available on the web, but here you find the best working Google Camera app for your Realme C12. Thanks to Nikita, who have ported the app to work on other phones. GCam 7.4 by Nikita works best on the Realme C12, and you can grab the APK from the below link, after downloading the app make sure to check the recommended settings section for better results.
- Download Google Camera for Realme C12 (NGCam_7.4.104-v1.9.apk)
- Download GCam 7.3 for Realme C12 (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Realme C11
- Download Google Camera for Realme C15
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
Once you’ve downloaded the APK, make sure to set up the things by downloading the config file from the below-listed links.
- At first, Download this config file from the above-listed links.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
For GCam 7.3 port, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera for Realme C12
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme C12. We’ll update the article once we found the newer version from Pixel 5 for the Realme C12. You can follow us on Twitter (@YTECHB) and Google News (@YTECHB) for more updates.
You May Also Like – Realme UI 2.0: Features, Release Date, & Eligible Devices
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: