In March, HMD Global has announced two new 5G smartphones, including budget mid-range segment Nokia 5.3 5G and mid-range Nokia 8.3 5G. Talking about the premium Nokia 8.3 5G, then one of the main highlights of the device is its 64MP quadruple-camera setup. In terms of power, the device houses with the Snapdragon 765G chipset and runs on Android 10. With this, you can sideload the GCam app (from Pixel 4) to capture better images. Here you can Download Google Camera for Nokia 8.3 5G.
Google Camera for Nokia 8.3 5G (GCam 7.3)
Nokia 8.3 is billing with the ZEISS optics quadruple-camera setup. The setup includes 64-megapixel primary sensor along with the 12-megapixel ultrawide angle lens, macro camera, and depth sensor. Not only this, but it also comes with the sport of gyro-EIS and 4K video recording features. The default camera app knocks up with every essential feature including anticipated Night Sight mode and more. But still, it is not as good as the Google Camera. You can capture better pictures by sideloading GCam on your device.
Now let’s take a look at the features that come with the GCam 7.3 – It has astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide, by which you can download and install GCam on Nokia 8.3 5G.
Download Google Camera for Nokia 8.3
One of the best things about Nokia smartphones is that every device has Camera2 API enabled by default. And the recently launched Nokia 8.3 5G is not much different from other Nokia phones. You can simply download the compatible GCam port for your device and sideload it on your device. After doing some research, we found two GCam 7.3 ports working smoothly on the Nokia 8.3 5G. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Nokia 8.3 (PixelCam_7.3_V2.0.apk)
- Download GCam for Nokia 8.3 (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam 7.3
Once downloaded, make sure to download the config files from the below-section that has all the best settings which make the app smoother.
For MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk – Config File
For PixelCam_7.3_V2.0.apk – Config File
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Nokia-83.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Nokia 8.3 5G
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Nokia 8.3 5G.
You May Also Like – Download Huawei Nova 7 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: