Moto G 5G is company’s latest mid-range smartphone. As the name suggests, it’s a 5G smartphone. It’s one of the most affordable 5G smartphone of India. Aside from the 5G connectivity, the triple-lens camera module is one of the stand-out features of the smartphone. The device captures decent images, thanks to the default camera app. If you want to capture some amazing pictures in low-light using Night Sight mode, then you can install GCam on Moto G 5G. Luckily, the GCam mod port is available for the new Moto smartphone. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G.
Google Camera for Moto G 5G [Best GCam 7.3]
Moto G 5G smartphone bags a triple-lens camera module, the setup houses a 48MP primary camera sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. The user interface of Motorola’s default camera app is different from its rival, but it captures nice images in daylight scenarios. The app also has a dedicated Night Mode which works with the normal mode, but the GCam app also allows you to capture ultra-wide-angle images using Night Sight mode.
You can also capture astrophotography images on your Moto G 5G with GCam 7.3 mod port. All thanks to Wichaya for porting the app to work on other smartphones. In terms of other features, then the GCam 7.3 sports Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few others. Although, the GCam 8.0 Mod is available, but the support is limited to select phones. Now let’s take a look at how to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G 5G.
Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G
Like every other recently launched Motorola smartphone, the Moto G 5G also has Camera2 API support. Yes, you can sideload the GCam app easily on your Moto G 5G without messing with the root process. After changing a few settings, the GCam 7.3 port by Wichaya and GCam 7.4 port by Parrot043 works fine on the new Moto smartphone. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera for Motorola G 5G (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V2.7.3.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera for Motorola G 5G (MGC_7.4.104_Parrot043-v4.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography on GCam
- Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod Port [Latest APK]
Downloading the GCam is not enough, Yes, you need to configure the settings properly which lets the GCam works properly on Moto G 5G.
For GCam 7.3
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Advanced > Auxiliary Camera > Toggle Show Buttons
- Enable Wide angle option
- Head over to the settings > enable Ultra high-resolution video (4K)
- Go to Settings > enable 4K TimeLapse
For GCam 7.4, you can play with the settings accordingly.
How to Install Google Camera for Moto G 5G
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Moto G 5G. We’ll update the article once we found the newer version from Pixel 5 for the Moto G 5G. You can follow us on Twitter (@YTECHB) and Google News (@YTECHB) for more updates.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Moto G 5G Plus
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Google Camera 8.0 Mod APK [Latest]
- Best Wallpaper apps for Android Phones