Vivo’s sister brand iQOO debuts in India with the all-new iQOO 3. The iQOO 3 (5G) packs with some impressive hardware including the Snapdragon 865 chipset. However, apart from providing nimble performance, the smartphone dawns a quadruple-camera setup with a 48-megapixel Quad Bayer primary sensor on the back. And It captures decent pictures in almost every condition. But you can setup up the quality of pictures, by using GCam mod port (from Pixel 4). Yes, It is available to download on iQOO 3. Here you can Download Google Camera for iQOO 3.
Google Camera for iQOO 3 (GCam 7.3)
The iQOO 3 5G is a gaming-centric smartphone, but still, it has a prowess camera setup. And installing GCam is one of the easiest ways of getting the best results out of the iQOO 3 quadruple-camera setup. In terms of hardware, the smartphone dons a 48MP primary sensor, a 13MP telephoto camera sensor, a 13MP ultrawide-angle-lens along with a 2MP depth sensor. The primary sensor using 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture 48MP shots. Talking about the software then, the default camera app brings features like Night Mode, Super anti-shake, and other basic features.
Other than the basic features, the smartphone is billing with Camera2 API enabled which is one of the must-have features of this era smartphones. Thanks to Camera2 API availability, we can easily sideload the Google Camera app on the device. The latest GCam 7.3 Mod port is working fine on iQOO 3 with features like astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Below you find the download link, installation steps, and the recommended settings.
Download Google Camera for iQOO 3
If you’re looking for a best working Google Camera mod port, then here we found the best GCam companion that you can use on your iQOO 3 (5G). This is the latest GCam 7.2 port by Urnyx05, we also link the GCam 7.3 by Parrot043, both are working fine on the smartphone. You can also use astrophotography mode using this port. Below we attach the download link of the app.
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for iQOO 3 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2.apk)
- Download GCam for iQOO 3 (MGC_7.3.018_Parrot043-v1.apk)
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
After downloading the app, download the config file from the below link which bags up with the recommended settings. It will make the app experience smoother and snappy.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2.apk & MGC_7.3.018_Parrot043-v1.apk
- Download config file from the above-listed links.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera for iQOO 3 (5G)
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, Open the app allow all the needed app permissions.
- That’s it.
You can download the recommended settings, from the above-mentioned link. After applying these, you can start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your iQOO 3.
You May Also Like – Download Huawei P40 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setup
- Download Realme USB Drivers [Latest]
- Best Google Chrome Extensions