The Foldable’s and Flip phones could be the next thing we will see in the coming days. Samsung, at its annual (UNPACKED) event, launched its next-generation Galaxy S20 lineup alongside the extraordinary smartphone, dubbed as Galaxy Z Flip. Like, last year’s Galaxy Fold, the Galaxy Z Flip also packs with impressive hardware. The smartphone also dawns on a dual-lens camera setup that performs a decent job. However, you can use the anticipated Google Camera app from Pixel 4 for some mind-blowing shots. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip [GCam 7.4]
In terms of optics, the Galaxy Z Flip is billing with a dual-lens 12-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture. Samsung is painstakingly working on enhancing the camera performance on their smartphones via software implementations. And talking about the default camera app on Galaxy Z Flip, then It works well and captures decent shots. The app knocks up the device with features like Night mode, Super Steady video recording, Live Focus, and all the essential features. But, the app tries to smoothen the faces and some other things in almost every condition. If you’re also bothered with this issue, then I recommend you to use the Google Camera app.
The Google Camera app, aka GCam (mod port), allows you to capture better images. One of the best things about GCam is color accuracy. Yes, It results in a better picture. Talking about the features, then the latest version of the app comes with astrophotography mode, Night Sight, PhotoSphere, SlowMo, RAW support, HDR+ enhanced, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode, and a few more. If you want to capture better pictures. Then, here’s the step by step guide on how to download and install GCam on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is billing with the Snapdragon 855+ chip in the market. It is one of the centerpiece attractions of the smartphone. As there are many developers who have ported GCam to work on Snapdragon devices. Below we link the best working GCam port for Galaxy Z Flip. This one is GCam 7.2 mod, ported by Urnyx05. The latest GCam Port by Arnova8G2 works fine with the One UI 2.5 Updated Galaxy devices. All the features are working fine. Here’s the download link.
- Download Gcam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (Works with One UI 2.5 Updated devices) [Arnova8G2]
- Download Gcam 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (Stable) [Urnyx05]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
After installing, follow the steps that are listed in the below settings, it will make the app works smoother and faster on your smartphone.
- At first download the config file for your device from the afore-mentioned links.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip.
You May Also Like – 100+ Punch-Hole Wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy S20
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: