Last year’s best-selling Galaxy A70 received an update in the form of Galaxy A70s. However this year Samsung has released the 2020 version of the smartphone, dubbed as the Galaxy A71. But if you’re a Galaxy A70s user and looking for a good GCam, then this place is perfect for you. The camera is one of the centerpiece attractions of the Galaxy A70s, It dawns a triple-lens camera setup with 64-megapixel primary sensor. And the best thing is that it sports the Pixel 4 Camera app (GCam). Here you can download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A70s.
Samsung Galaxy A70s comes with 64MP Quad Bayer main sensor which uses 4-in-1 Pixel binning technology to capture 64MP shots. And the default camera app on the device packed with all the useful features, It also has dedicated Night Mode, which allows users to capture decent images. The results are not as good as the Google Camera. So, If you want to capture some blazing shots then you can sideload GCam on your Galaxy A70s.
The latest Google Camera 7.2 from Pixel 4 is working on the Galaxy A70s. In terms of features, the GCam 7.2 comes with astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can download & Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A70s.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A70s
Samsung Galaxy A70s powers by the Snapdragon SoC and sports Camera2 API, which is one of the best things about the smartphone. You can easily sideload the GCam app on your Galaxy A70s without rooting the device. Below we list two different GCam ports, GCam 7.0 by Urnyx05 and GCam 7.2 from Parrot043. Both the ports are working fine on the device. Here’s the download link.
- Download GCam 7.2 for Samsung Galaxy A70s (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy A70s (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A71
After installing the app, make sure to follow the below-listed steps which make the app smoother.
- Download this config file, which bags up with all the recommended settings.
- Then, head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with a70s-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- Open Google Camera app > Settings > Advanced (under Photo section)
- Enable Google Photos
- Enable RAW + JPEG control
- Enable face retouching (aka beauty mode)
- Enable Maximum Brightness (if needed)
- Enable Focus Tracking (for best video recording)
- Open Google Camera app > Settings > Enable Video Stabilization.
- Enable HDR+ (Enhanced) for best shots.
- You can change saturation levels according to your needs.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A70s
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy A70s.
You May Also Like – How to Root Samsung Galaxy A70s
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: