Redmi K30 is one of the most anticipated phones of the year 2019, by Xiaomi. Xiaomi’s latest flagship knocks up with a quadruple-camera setup. The camera is one of the main highlights of Redmi K30 (5G). The smartphone dons a 64MP Quad-Bayer pixel binning shooter which has an f/1.9 aperture alongside with trio of ultrawide angle lens, macro camera, and a depth sensor. And for mind-blowing shots, you can install GCam mod for Pixel 4 on your smartphone. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi K30.
The default camera on Redmi K30 has a dedicated 64MP mode, which uses Quad-Bayer pixel binning technology to capture 64MP shots. In terms of optics and image quality, then you found decent images. Like every other Xiaomi smartphone, this one also uses Artificial Intelligence (AI). But it is not as good as the Google Camera app. You can use the GCam mod to capture blazing shots. This port also sports astrophotography mode and Night Sight mode.
You can use both Google Camera 7.2 from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 from Pixel 3 on Redmi K30. Now let’s take a limelight on the features of GCam app, It packs with features like the anticipated Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Redmi K30.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Redmi K30
From the past few launches, Xiaomi starts pushing their phones with great cameras. And the recently launched Redmi K30 is no exception. It bears a quadruple-camera setup on the back. Not only this, in terms of software It comes with a sport of Camera2 API which allows you to install Google Camera app without rooting your phone. All thanks to Xtrme and BSG, who have ported the GCam for Xiaomi and other phones. Below we list two different GCam mods. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Redmi K30 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
- Download GCam 7.2 for Redmi K30 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 Mod [Latest]
After installing the app, make sure to apply the below-listed recommended settings, which will make the app smoother.
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’s no need to change much in this mod, you can play with the saturation settings according to your needs.
How to Install Google Camera on Redmi K30
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Redmi K30.
You May Also Like – Best MIUI Themes for Xiaomi Phones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: