Poco by Xiaomi is known for offering the best hardware at the lowest possible cost. And the company’s second phone aka Poco X2 is no exception. Though, the new Poco X2 is a rebranded version of Redmi K30 which was launched previously in China. Poco X2 is billing with a 64-megapixel Quad Bayer main sensor, which is placed under the quadruple-camera sensor. It is one of the best camera setup, available under the mid-range price segment. Not only this, you can further enhance the camera performance by installing GCam on it. Here you can Download Google Camera for Poco X2.
The stock camera app on Poco X2 captures decent images, thanks to Artificial intelligence and optimizations made by Xiaomi. But, we all know that images captured from Xiaomi smartphones are overexposed. While the Google Camera app captures mind-blazing shots in almost every condition. You can even capture astrophotography images using GCam 7.0 from Pixel 4. In terms of hardware, Poco X2 gains a quadruple-camera setup with a 64MP primary sensor, which uses Pixel binning technology to capture images in 64MP. On the front, it bears a dual punch-hole camera setup with a 20MP main sensor.
One of the best things about the Poco X2 is that It sports Google Camera port which helps you to get the best of the quadruple-camera setup. Not only this, you can install Google Camera 7.2 from Pixel 4. Talking about the features, It has astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 7.2 for Poco X2.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Poco X2
The Poco X2 is billing with Camera2 API sport, which means you can use GCam on Poco X2 without rooting the smartphone. As of now, there are only a few Google Camera ports that are super compatible with the smartphone. Below we list the best working port by Urnyx05, which sport every basic feature of the app, besides the wide-angle lens. We’ll update the article once we found the wide-angle supported GCam for Poco X2. Here’s the download link for the APK.
- Download Google Camera 7.2 for Poco X2 (GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode feature on GCam
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without crashes the app.
- At first, you need to Download Config Settings file, for GCam 7.2.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re still facing any issues, then disable the astrophotography mode from settings.
How to Install Google Camera on Poco X2
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera on Poco X2.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Poco X2.
You May Also Like – Best Wallpapers for Notch Smartphones
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: