Nokia 6.2 is the latest affordable mid-range phone by HMD Global. And the new Nokia 6.2 looks more solid and premium, but still dons a Snapdragon 636 chipset. Talking about the camera, then the device knocks up with a triple-lens camera setup with a 16MP primary lens. This setup lets you capture decent images, but you can install GCam, aka Google Camera, which allows you to capture some mind-blowing pictures. It supports Night Sight, Astrophotography mode alongside with other Pixel 4 Camera app features. Here you can Download Google Camera 7.0 for Nokia 6.2.
The Nokia 6.2 packs with a triple-lens camera setup with a 16-megapixel primary sensor which has an f/1.8 aperture and 1.0-micron pixel size. It also has an 8MP ultrawide angle lens alongside a 5MP depth sensor. But the stock camera app is not offering the better performance. Yes, the images are not much impressive and the noise is higher than usual. You can install the Google Camera on your Nokia 6.2 to enhance the camera performance, HDR+ Enhanced mode helps you in capturing some astonishing images.
The latest Google Camera 7.0 mod port is working fine on Nokia 6.2. You can even record videos in 4K resolution from this GCam. All thanks to potter, who have ported this Google Camera 7.0 app for other phones. Talking about the features then, It comes with features like Astrophotography, Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Nokia 7.2.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Nokia 6.2
The Nokia 6.2 runs on Android Pie 9.0 stock android and also have builtin Camera2 API sport, which lets you install GCam easily. So, we start researching, after checking a few GCams, we found a perfect companion for the Nokia 6.2 in the form of Google Camera 7.0. You can also install the older version which is GCam 6.2, and also try the latest GCam 7.2. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Nokia 6.2 (GCam_4.0.191017.1545build-7.0.009.apk)
- Download GCam 6.2 APK for Nokia 6.2 (MGC_6.2.030_nokia_8.1_05.05a_test.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 Mod [Latest]
After downloading the app, make sure to apply the below-listed recommended settings which will make this GCam more stable and smoother.
- Open the GCam settings > Developer Settings > search “night”.
- After searching, scroll down a bit, here you will see options with a checkbox.
- tick all the checkboxes except, this option “config.hdrplus_use_pck_night”.
- That’s it.
- Open Camera App > More > Settings > Advanced > Saturation > Front Camera > Highlight Saturation level to 1.8 – 2.0.
How to Install Google Camera on Nokia 6.2
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Nokia 6.2.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: