Motorola One line phones are camera-centric smartphones. And the company has recently launched another new smartphone dubbed as Motorola One Hyper. The Motorola One Hyper is the first smartphone that ushers with a dual-lens 64-megapixel camera alongside a 32MP popup selfie shooter. Not only this, one of the best things about the smartphone is that it is powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC. You can install GCam mod from pixel phone and capture some amazing shots. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.2 for Motorola One Hyper.
In terms of optics, the Motorola One Hyper bundled with a lot of megapixels. It uses Quad Bayer pixel binning technology which captures shots in 32MP and 64MP, but in the end, you will get the original 16MP shots. The default camera allows you to capture decent quality images in low light conditions. It also has a dedicated night mode, but you can install Google Camera if you want to capture stellar low-light images using Night Sight mode.
You can even use Google Camera 7.2 from Pixel 4, which brings astrophotography mode. But if you’re looking for a stable version, then you can use Google Camera 6.2, which comes with features like Night Sight Mode, front camera flash, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Motorola One Hyper.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera for Motorola Devices
Download Google Camera for Motorola One Hyper
Every Moto smartphone has builtin Camera2 API sport, and the new Motorola One Hyper is no exception, which means you can install GCam without rooting your smartphone. There are many developers who have ported the GCam app for other phones. Below we list two different GCam ports, that you can download for your smartphone, from Arnova8G2 and Parrot043 (developer). Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Motorola One Hyper (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download GCam for Motorola One Hyper (PXv4.1_GoogleCamera_7.2.010.apk) [this mod is for Android 10 only]
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
After downloading the app, make sure to follow the below-list steps which make the app more stable and snappy.
You can change the saturation levels for color accuracy. And the astrophotography mode is enabled by default in this GCam port.
To change settings, you need to enable advanced settings option. For this, head over to the settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode option.
- Go to Camera app settings > then set
- Front Camera to Nexus 6p
- Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL
- Go to Camera app settings > HDR+ Control
- set Image Format to YUV_420_888 (default)
- set Custom Lib Repo to version stable
- Now again head over to the Custom Lib options > click on Get Updates > choose Savitar ZA v3.
How to Install Google Camera on Motorola One Hyper
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Motorola One Hyper.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers in 4K Resolution
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: