Moto G8 Plus is the latest budget centric smartphone from Motorola. And the camera is one of the centerpiece features of the Moto G8 Plus. Like every other Motorola smartphone, the recently launched G8 Plus also based on stock Android UI. And the GCam is completely compatible with the stock Android interface, while the processor plays a vital role in it. The smartphone bumps up with the triple-lens camera setup on the back which is fully compatible with the Google Camera app. So, Here you can Download Google Camera 6.2 for Moto G8 Plus.
Talking about the camera, the Moto G8 Plus is bundled with a triple-lens camera setup which has a Quad Bayer camera setup on the back. Like all other mid-range smartphones, the G8 Plus also bumps up with a 48MP primary camera and It uses Quad-Bayer pixel binning technology to capture shots in 48MP. And the stock camera app works fine, It also comes with a dedicated night mode and it is impressive. But the detailing on Google Camera is amazing.
There are many developers who have ported the GCam for other phones. And the ArnovaG82 port (GCam 6.2) is compatible with the Moto G8 Plus. It comes with features like Night Sight Mode, front camera flash, Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. You can also try the latest Pixel 4 Camera app aka Google Camera 7.0 apk on your phone. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install GCam on Moto G8 Plus.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera for Motorola Devices
Download Google Camera for Moto G8 Plus
Every Motorola smartphone has builtin a Camera2 API sport, and same thing happens with the recently launched G8 Plus. The smartphone powers by the Snapdragon 665 SoC and most GCam ports are compatible with the Snapdragon chipsets. Below we list a GCam 6.2 mod by Arnova8G2 and GCam 7.0 port and both are compatible with the Moto G8 Plus. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Moto G8 Plus (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download GCam for Moto G8 Plus (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.2 APK [Latest]
- How to Enable Astrophotography Mode on GCam
After downloading the app, make sure to follow the below-list steps which make the app more stable and snappy.
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
To change settings, you need to enable advanced settings option. For this, head over to the settings > About > Enable Advanced Mode option.
- Go to Camera app settings > then set
- Front Camera to Nexus 6p
- Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL
- Go to Camera app settings > HDR+ Control
- set Image Format to YUV_420_888 (default)
- set Custom Lib Repo to version stable
- Now again head over to the Custom Lib options > click on Get Updates > choose Savitar ZA v3.
How to Install Google Camera on Moto G8 Plus
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Moto G8 Plus.
You May Also Like – Download Best Gradient Wallpapers in 4K Resolution
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: