The Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the best camera smartphones of the year 2018. And you can install the Google Camera app to enhance camera performance and capture stellar images. Finally, we found the best working GCam for Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ which works on Exynos variant. The GCam mod from Pixel 3 works fine with all its features. So, Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy S9 [for Exynos Variant].
Pixel 3 smartphone capture amazing photos with its single-lens camera. All thanks to the Google Camera app and the software implementations done by Google Team. The developers around the globe has ported the Pixel 3 GCam Mod apk for many devices. And luckily, it is now available for Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus. Not only this, It also works on the latest One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 beta update. So, If you want to capture stellar low-light photos, then you can download GCam for Samsung Galaxy S9.
The Google Camera 7.2 from Pixel 4 is already up on the web for select devices. But you can download Google Camera 6.1, which bumps up with features like Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. And here’s the step by step guide by which you can manually download and install GCam on Galaxy S9 & S9+ Exynos variant.
Before Downloading the Gcam Mod 6.1, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S9 [for Exynos Variant]
We know, that there are only a few GCam mod ports which sport Exynos variant of Samsung Galaxy phones. But Pixel 3 Camera app by Zoran (who have ported GCam for Exynos devices) is working fine on Galaxy S9 lineup. Talking about the working features, then every feature works for the rear camera, while the front camera only works if your device is rooted. Here’s the download link for the app.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ [Exynos] (ZGCAM 3.8.00654 BSG_Arnova 6.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S9 & Other Galaxy Phones [Snapdragon]
After installing the GCam, you need to configure some settings for the best results. Here we list the settings, that you’ve to apply on your smartphone.
- At first, you need to Download Config Settings, (If your device is rooted then download this config).
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config (S9Dec19.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with S9Dec19.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: You need to root your Galaxy S9 & S9+ if you want to use front camera on Google Camera.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ [Exynos]
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+. You can join Zoran on telegram for more details.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: