Last Month, Samsung brings the lower-end versions of its flagship phones in the form of the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite & Galaxy S10 Lite. Talking about the Galaxy Note10 Lite, then It has everything that you’re expecting from the Galaxy Note, It also bags an S-Pen. Besides the S-Pen, one of the centerpiece highlights of the Galaxy Note 10 Lite is the camera. The smartphone is billing with a triple-lens camera setup which captures some stunning photos. Not only this, you can sideload GCam port from Pixel 3 for enhanced results. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite.
In terms of optics, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite comes with a 12-megapixel main sensor alongside the 12MP telephoto lens and 12MP ultrawide-angle lens. The Galaxy Note10 Lite offers the flagship-level camera results under the mid-range price segment. From the past few months, Samsung is painstakingly working on improving the camera performance of its smartphones. The stock camera app on the Galaxy Note 10 Lite brings all the basic features alongside the anticipated night mode. But it is not as good as the Google Camera app.
GCam port is arguably one of the best camera ports available for the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite. The smartphone is billing with the Exynos chipset, which means, finding the GCam is not as easy as other phones. But luckily, after doing some research we found a companion which works fine on the Galaxy Note 10 Lite. Its Google Camera 6.1 from Pixel 3, talking about the features then, It comes with features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
One of the best things about the Galaxy Note10 Lite is that It has Camera2 API enabled by default. Luckily, a Google Camera port is available for the Galaxy Note10 Lite. But, the port is not fully compatible with the smartphone, all the basic features are working fine, except the portrait and night mode. All thanks to Arnova8G2 & Urnyx05, who have ported the below-listed GCam ports to work on other phones. As of now, these are the only Google Camera ports that we found for Galaxy Note10 Lite. But we’ll update the article, once we found a better companion. Here’s the download link.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-TlnNeun_Urnyx05-v4.3.apk)
Note: To use Portrait Mode and Night Sight on the Galaxy Note10 Lite you need to fully enable Camera2 API and HAL3, by rooting the Note10 Lite.
After installing the app, you need to configure it properly. For this, you can apply the below-mentioned recommended settings on the Google Camera app on Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888 (JPEG).
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- Go to Camera app settings > Advanced >Base > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Select Front & Back Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite using GCam.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Wallpapers & Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: