The latest generation of Galaxy Note 10 lineup phones are one of the best camera phones of the year 2019. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 dons a top of the line triple-lens camera setup. It captures some amazing images, thanks to software implementations. And you can install GCam on Galaxy Note 10 to capture stellar images in low-light conditions. We’ve already shared a GCam for Snapdragon variant. And luckily, we found a perfect companion (in the form of Pixel 3 Camera app) for Exynos chipset. Here you can Download Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+ for Exynos Variant.
Before downloading the GCam for Galaxy Note 10 [Exynos], let’s take a dig at the camera setup of current generation Note 10 lineup phones. It has the same camera setup that we’ve seen in the Galaxy S10 5G variant, which is obviously great. Well, the stock camera app works fine in every condition, It also bumps up with a dedicated night mode but it is not as good as Google’s esteemed Night Sight mode. Samsung has recently started rolling out stable Android 10 on Galaxy Note 10, and luckily this GCam also works on it.
We know there are only a few developers who port the Google Camera app for Samsung Galaxy devices, especially for Exynos chipset. But luckily, we found a GCam 6.1 mod which works perfectly on Galaxy Note 10 Exynos variant. Talking about the features, then It comes with Night Sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus [Exynos].
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+ [Exynos]
One of the best things about the below-listed GCam is that all the features are working fine. There’s no need to root the Galaxy Note 10, you can simply install the Pixel 3 Camera app (aka GCam) on your device. So, If you want to capture some blazing photos in the night and day. Then, you can download the Google Camera app for your Galaxy Note 10. Thanks to Zoran Ostojic for porting the GCam and you can visit his telegram group for more information.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 [Exynos] (ZGCAM 3.8.00654 BSG_Arnova 6.1.apk)
After installing the GCam, you need to configure some settings for the best results. Here we list the settings, that you’ve to apply on your smartphone.
- At first, you need to Download Config Settings.
- Once downloaded, you can extract it using ES file explorer on the root storage.
- Then, copy the config (Note10Dec19.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with Note10Dec19.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
If you’re facing any issues regarding front camera, then change some settings:
- Open Google Camera App > More > Settings
- Set Black level – auto
- Set front denoise multiplier – 100%
- Set switch front – id 3
- disable alternative front fix
Note: If the App still not works after restoring the settings, you can go to the System Settings > Apps > Google Camera > Force Stop & open the app again.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+ [Exynos]
- First, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
Credits: Zoran (Developer, who have ported this GCam), you can join his (ZexynosLounge) telegram group.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: