ZenFone Max Pro M2 is still one of the best Android smartphone available. The phone is popular because of its massive battery and amazing dual-camera at back. But due to stock camera limitations, the Max Pro M2 captures good qualities photos but not in expected quality. It is because Stock Camera does not use the full hardware as provided by the company. And so to capture amazing photos with ZenFone Max Pro M2, you can use Google Camera App. Here you can download Google Camera 6.1 & 6.2 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2.
ZenFone Max Pro M2 features dual camera setup at the back of 12-megapixel & 5-megapixel sensors. And at the front, it has a 13-megapixel selfie camera which is capable of capturing amazing shots. The phone has good cameras and with Google Camera, it will become a beast. Along with some great quality pictures, the Google Camera also enables extra features such as Slo-mo, Night Sight, HDR+, Manual Exposure, and more. So if you want to test the camera capability of your phone then you must try Google Camera. We have found stable Google Camera 6.1 & 6.2 APK for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 which you can install on your phone.
Google Camera works best for every condition (day, night, etc.), one of the primary reason is the new AI implementations, done by Google. Google has also released the new Google Camera 6.2 with some additional features like Kissing-Detection mode and more. So you have the choice to pick the best either Google Camera 6.1 or Google Camera 6.2.
The APK we are going to link here are working like charm and you will not have any issue with these Apps. Google Camera App has features like Night Sight mode, Photo Sphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. All thanks to the_dise & Arnova8G2 who have ported the Googe Camera mod for Zenfone Max Pro M2. And Here’s the step by step guide on how to Download & Install Google Camera 6.1 for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2.
Before Downloading the GCam Mod 6.1 or 6.2, Check our Detailed Guide on Google Camera with its Features & Use
Download Google Camera 6.1 & 6.2 for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2
Although the phone was launched last year, but still it can beat the camera performance of other phones in the same price tag. We have tested both the Stock Camera and Google Camera and the output from Google Camera was way better then the Stock Camera. So if you are not satisfied with the output from Stock Camera then try the stable Google Camera. The reason for great picture quality with Google Camera is because of 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor with f/1.8 aperture and 5MP depth sensor. We have provided the links for both Google Camera 6.1 as well as Google Camera 6.2. Both versions are stable and almost all the features are working fine. It is up to you which one you want to use on your Max Pro M2.
Google Camera 6.1
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 (Front Camera Portrait not working)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 (GCam_Pixel3Mod_1.3_build.6.1.021.apk – Front camera not working)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 (GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.apk – Front camera working)
Google Camera 6.2
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 (MGC_6.2.024_Arnova8G2Base_v12.3R.apk) – All features working
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 (DMGC_6.2.030_ver.3.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for ZenFone Max Pro M2 (MGC_6.2.030_FinalRelease_Bulkin043_V9Q.apk)
GCam with Slo-Mo
- Download Google Camera for ZenFone Max Pro M2 (Slow Motion working)
Note: Google Camera will work on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 only if Camera2 API is enabled otherwise it will not work. To enable Camera2 API you don’t need to root ZenFone Max Pro M2.
Recommended Settings for Google Camera 6.1:
- First Gcam 6.1 – If you see green color on selfies then turn off HDR mode (And potrait not working).
- Second Gcam 6.1 – When you switch to front camera then it will crash so use the other version if you want (The link is mentioned because Rear Camera output is really great).
- Third Gcam 6.1 – In Pixel 2 Mod front camera is working (Front potrait also working).
Recommended Settings for Google Camera 6.2:
- First Gcam 6.2 – Almost all the features are working, so no change required
- Second Gcam 6.2 – No change in settings required, although you can adjust manual settings as you want.
- Third Gcam 6.2 – Change Front Camera base model to Nexus 6P.
How to Install Google Camera on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2
- First you need to enable Camera2 API on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 (Skip if already done).
- Then download one GCam Mod from the above links.
- Once downloaded, Install the Google Camera apk on your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2.
- Open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 with the stable Google Camera App.
You May Also Like – How to Install Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android Pie Update (Stable)
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: