BirdA is a small flash tool for MediaTek phones. With the help of BirdA Flash Tool, you can flash the firmware on MediaTek phones and tablets. The tool is specifically made for MediaTek users to upgrade, downgrade, fix their phones. It is an official App from MediaTek Inc. and released for users convenience. We managed to get hands-on all versions of BirdA Flash Tool including the latest version. Here you get to download BirdA Flash Tool for Windows along with how to use guide.
What is BirdA Flash Tool?
BirdA Flash Tool is a utility tool for Windows platform and it is used to flash Firmware on MediaTek devices. Users can upgrade and downgrade their devices using the tool by flashing the Firmware. It’s a small tool compatible with Windows OS and it doesn’t require installation to run the software. The working of BirdA Flash Tool is similar to a very popular SP flash tool.
Below you will get to know more about the BirdA Flash Tool like its features and how to use the tool along with download link.
BirdA Flash Tool – Features
Flash Firmware – It allows users to flash Firmware or stock ROM on MediaTek devices including Tablets. To flash firmware connect your MediaTek device with PC and add the Scatter file and then flash the file.
Small & Convenient – BirdA tool is a small utility software for MediaTek devices. It is convenient to use because you don’t need to install the tool, just run the executable file and use it.
Upgrade & Downgrade – The tool lets users upgrade or downgrade Android versions on their MediaTek devices. It is done the same way as flashing stock ROM or Firmware on the device.
Support MediaTek Devices – BirdA is an official Tool from MediaTek, hence it supports most of the MediaTek phones and tablets. It may not support feature phones but it will support Smartphones.
Portable Tool – The tool comes in an executable format and does not require installation to use it. To run the tool double click on the exe file and use it.
Download BirdA Flash Tool
BirdA is a similar tool as SP Flash Tool and it is official. So if you want to flash firmware, upgrade, downgrade, format and Memory test then download the BirdA tool from below links. We managed to share all the versions of BirdA Flash Tool which supports Windows OS both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- BirdA Flash Tool v1620 – Download (Latest)
- BirdA Flash Tool v1512 – Download
- BirdA Flash Tool v1452 – Download
- BirdA Flash Tool v1432 – Download
- BirdA Flash Tool v1428 – Download
- BirdA Flash Tool v1408 – Download
- BirdA Flash Tool v1348 – Download
- BirdA Flash Tool v1336 – Download
- BirdA Flash Tool v1316 – Download
After download the required version of the tool you can extract the file on your PC and start using it. Below we have also included the BirdA tool use guide for convenience. But first, go through the requirements that you need before flashing Firmware on your MediaTek device.
- Download VCOM MTK Drivers & Android CDC Driver
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC
- Download All MTK USB Drivers
- Download Firmware for your MediaTek phone
Must Read | Download MTK FRP Tool to Bypass/Unlock/Remove FRP
How to Use BirdA Flash Tool to flash Firmware
- First, install required drivers on your PC. And copy the downloaded tool to PC.
- Extract the BirdA flash tool file and run the flash_tool.exe.
- Now extract the Firmware that you downloaded earlier and check for MTXX_Android_scatter.txt file.
- Switch off your phone and remove the battery if it’s removable.
- In the BirdA flash tool and click on Scatter-loading and locate the scatter file.
- Once the file is located click on the drop-down and choose the option that you want (Download Only, Firmware Upgrade, Format All + Download).
- Now Deselect the Preloader to avoid bricking the device.
- Then click on the Download button next to the Stop button.
- Connect your phone to PC and press the Volume Up or Volume Down button so that BirdA Flash Tool can easily detect the device.
- It will start flashing the Firmware on your MediaTek device. You can see the progress in the bar.
- After successful flashing, it will show the success message.
- Disconnect and reboot your phone to the system and enjoy.
So there you have it the complete guide on BirdA Flash Tool including how to use BirdA tool to flash Firmware on your MediaTek device. If you have any issues while using the tool let us know in the comment section.