Sometimes we get irritated when developers update new apps from old, perfectly running apps. Sometimes new features may cause compatibility issues with other apps. Today, I’ll Show you How to Downgrade iOS Apps to Old Versions.
NOTE: This procedure requires you to have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
How to Downgrade iOS Apps to Old Versions:
Download Admin app from Cydia
1. Open Cydia, switch to the “Sources” tab and enter the following source:
2. After adding the source successfully, navigate to the “Search” tab and search for “App admin”.
3. Now tap “Install” > “Confirm”. Then download starts.
4. Tap on “Restart SpringBoard” to complete the downloading process.
1. Navigate to the app you wish to downgrade on the App Store. Tap Long on “Cloud” icon then a menu pops up. If you don’t see “Cloud” icon then long press on “open” or “update”.
Note: For non-downloaded apps, tap on the download icon and quickly cancel the download. You should see a cloud icon now.
2. Select “Downgrade” from the menu.
3. Tap on the version you want to install.
That’s it. Now it changed the app to the older version.
Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Downgrade iOS Apps to Old Versions, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.
“Disclaimer: Product Images, Features, Colors, Product Price, and specifications shown here are for representational purposes only, and the actual may vary.”