ASUS’ ROG Ally handheld is a one-of-a-kind portable gaming device that has been loved by people from all around. Because this is a Windows-based portable gaming device, you can easily play any and every PC and cloud streaming game that is supported by the Windows platform.
While the device is a great one, certain aspects such as the connectivity hardware of such portable devices are equally important. Let’s take a quick dive into what connectivity options are available on the ASUS ROG Ally.
Does ASUS ROG Ally Have Bluetooth?
Since the ASUS ROG Ally is a Windows 11 portable device, it does have Bluetooth built-in. You get Bluetooth 5.2 on board the ASUS ROG Ally. So, what does it matter whether the device has Bluetooth connectivity?
Well for starters, you can easily share your files from your smartphone to the ROG Ally wirelessly. Secondly, you can easily connect a good number of wireless controllers from Nintendo, Xbox, and PlayStation to your ROG Ally.
Since the ROG Ally is a portable device the only keyboard that you can use by default is the touchscreen one. But, with the help of Bluetooth, you can easily pair up a wireless Bluetooth-enabled keyboard that you can use with your ROG Ally. This helps you to easily play a few games that you’re good with using a keyboard.
What Bluetooth Devices Can Be Connected To The ASUS ROG Ally?
There are a good number of Bluetooth devices that can be connected to the ROG Ally.
- Bluetooth Earphones
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Bluetooth Microphones
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Wireless Controllers
How to Enable Bluetooth on ASUS ROG Ally
Since this is a Windows 11 device, you can easily enable or disable Bluetooth on the device. Follow these steps to enable or disable Bluetooth on your ASUS ROG Ally.
- Tap on the Windows icon present on the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen.
- With the Start menu open, tap on the Settings app icon.
- On the left side of the Settings app, tap on the Bluetooth and Devices option.
- On your right, you will see a toggle to where it says Bluetooth. Simply tap on the toggle to switch the Bluetooth On or Off.
Pairing Bluetooth Devices
You can easily pair a good number of Bluetooth devices and peripherals to your ASUS ROG Ally. Pairing these devices is simple and takes only a few seconds to use them right away. Here are the steps that you can follow to pair up Bluetooth devices to your ROG Ally.
- First, ensure that Bluetooth on your ROG Ally and the device that you want to pair with your ROG Ally is turned on.
- Now on your ROG Ally, tap on the Network icon on the Taskbar to pull up the Quick Actions panel.
- You will see the Bluetooth tab. Tap on the arrow next to the Bluetooth icon.
- You should now see your Bluetooth devices under the new devices section.
- Select the device you want to pair with your ROG Ally. Make sure that the Bluetooth device is within the nearby range.
- Once you have paired, your ROG Ally can automatically connect to the device when Bluetooth has been enabled for both devices.
This guide clears the question of whether the ASUS ROG Ally has Bluetooth or not. With Bluetooth enabled right into the device, you can easily enable it, and also pair a large number of Bluetooth devices to your ROG Ally.
If you have questions or queries, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.