The latest ColorOS 6.1 update for Realme X2 is now rolling out in Europe with system-wide dark mode and front camera nightscape. Many other devices have also got updates in Europe like Mate 20/Mate 20 Pro is getting EMUI 10 update. And Realme X2 is among the devices to get the update with one of the most awaited features, which are Dark Mode and Nightscape for the front camera. In case if you did not get the update, you can manually update your phone with the OTA file. Here you can download Dark Mode based update for Realme X2.
The Realme X2 ColorOS 6.1 update brings terrific features that will enhance user experience. Along with the update, the kernel source of Realme X2 is also out. It means the custom development for Realme X2 is not far. The update comes with build number RMX1993EX_11.A.15, and it is of size 2.6GB. Recently Realme also releases Dark Mode based update for Realme 3 Pro. And now it finally arrives on Realme X2.
Realme X2 ColorOS 6.1 update comes with October 2019 security patch. The update is recommended if you are waiting for a dark mode feature or using the phone with bugs. It will improvise your device and will give better performance. In the dark mode based Realme X2 update comes with bug fixed. Recently the update arrived in Europe, but soon it will go on the air in other countries as well.
Check out the update changelog below for more information about the Realme X2 update with dark mode.
Realme X2 Dark Mode Update – Changelog
- Android security patch: October, 2019
- Added Dark Mode
- Added realme Laboratory
- Added a switch of swipe down on home screen for global search or notification center
- Added a switch of Notification Dot for updates
- Removed the reminder after the hotspot enabled
- Removed the prompt while rooted
- Updated charging animation, showing more details
- Added nightscape on front camera
- Optimized partial AF out of focus
Download Realme X2 Dark Mode Update [Ozip File]
The update for Realme X2 with Dark Mode features is rolling out in batches, and so it is possible that some users do not receive in the first phase. However, if you want to get the Dark Mode without waiting any further, then install the update manually. Yes, you can install the Realme X2 update Ozip file manually to get Dark Mode, Nightscape feature immediately. In this update, you will also get October 2019 security patch. So if you decide to install Dark Mode update on your Realme X2 manually, then download the Ozip file from the link given below. The file size is around 2.6GB.
- Download Realme X2 Dark Mode Update (Firmware)
After downloading the file and before installing the update, you need to take care of a few things. So check out the prerequisite section for safe installation.
- Before updating, Make sure to charge your phone to at least 50%.
- Take a full backup of your data; in case of failures, you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Realme X2 (Dark Mode Update)
- At first, download the firmware from the download section.
- Once downloaded, transfer the downloaded firmware to the phone’s root folder (outside of every folder).
- Now, turn off your smartphone.
- Press & hold Power + Volume down keys together to boot Realme X2 into Recovery Mode.
- Select a preferred language and proceed further.
- In the Stock Recovery, go to Install from Storage Device > From Phone Storage. Locate and select the zip file (RMX1993EX_11_OTA_0150_all_BEtWFa2mvn83.ozip).
- It will start installing the latest update on Realme X2, so wait for the update completion.
- After installing the update, select Reboot.
- Now you have successfully installed the latest update on your Realme X2 with system-wide Dark Mode.
After rebooting the phone, you can start using the system-wide dark mode and front camera nightscape on your Realme X2.
You May Also Like – How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme X2 Pro (Official)
There you have it about Realme X2 Dark Mode update with its OTA zip download link. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comment section.
More Related Articles: