In my last post related to this Article, we have published How to Use your Android Smartphone as a Mouse for your PC. And here I will write about How to Control Computer with any Android Smartphone. The method is safe, and you can control most of the features in Computer with your Android Smartphone. It is possible with the help of WiFi or Bluetooth so make sure that you have one of this connection on your Both PC and Android Phone.
In today’s world, everything is shifting to remote control even Cars have this features. So why not for PC. You don’t need a mouse, keyboard or Game Controller, your Smartphone can perform all these functions through a wireless connection. In future, we can see more advanced features that you can do with your Smartphone to control your PC. But for now, I am going to show How to Control Computer with any Android Smartphone to access your computer. It works on Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc.
- Smartphone and a Computer
- WiFi or Bluetooth connection on both Device
- Unified Remote (or other) App on both Smartphone and Computer
Note:– Use Full Version of Unified Remote for All features
What you can Access:
- Control Mouse and Keyboard
- Access Files or file Manager Remote
- Screen Mirroring
- Control Media or Media Remote
- Control power System (shut down, restart, sleep, etc.)
- Remote Screen Viewer
- Send Text
- Control Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE)
- control Task Manager, CMD, CD/DVD Tray, etc.
- There are lot more features. You need to try.
How to Control Computer with any Android Smartphone:
Using Unified Remote:
1) Install Unified Remote Control on Both Android phone and PC.
[appbox googleplay com.Relmtech.Remote&hl=en]
2) After Installation open Unified App on your Phone. Pass through all the instruction and Skip the step for Connection with PC.
4) In Status Section in Manager Page, you can find the LAN IP, WAN IP, Mac Address. And in Network Setting section you will get TCP Port and UDP Port.
5) Now in Phone App open Servers option (you can find it on App sidebar). Now Tap on “+” icon to add your computer. Fill out the data (check out information using step 4) with same and correct information. Then Tap on Right/Correct Sign.
6) Now your Smartphone is connected to PC using WiFi Connection. And Now you can use your computer with the help of your Smartphone.
7) You can also use Bluetooth to connect with Computer. First, connect both the device using Bluetooth and Then in Servers select Bluetooth. It will show you the connected devices select your computer and Done.
If you have any problem regarding the connection. Leave a comment, we will help you out.
- Access any Website using IP Address
- How to remove shortcut virus permanently
- How to set up pen drive as PC Password
- Resume Non-Resumable files in IDM
You have read How to Control Computer with any Android Smartphone. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Android & iOS Tricks, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Control Computer with any Android Smartphone, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.