Today, Oppo has announced its newest custom skin – ColorOS 11. As the name suggests, the newer OS is based on Android 11. And from the first day, Oppo has started recruiting beta testers for ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update for Oppo Find X2 and Find X2 Pro. Although the company started testing Android 11 on Find X2 series, last week, but the update is available to select users in select regions.
In case you miss the chance last time, then you can now apply for the ColorOS 11 beta program. In the second beta of ColorOS 11 update, 5,000 users will able to get the taste of Oppo’s newest skin. And the best thing is, It is available in India, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Egypt, and the Philippines. Oppo Find X2 Pro ColorOS 11 Beta update is available to users who’s the device is running on the CPH2023PU_11.A.39 version number.
In terms of features, the ColorOS 11 comes with FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Icons. It also has the essential features of Android 11.
Before signing up for the beta, make sure that, this is the beta version and it has some known issues. Here are the complete details about the known issues in ColorOS 11 Beta Update for Oppo Find X2 Series.
Oppo Find X2 (Pro) ColorOS 11 Second Beta – Known Issues List
- Screen flickers when you click pop-up menu after long press Brower
- Laggy issues in Weather App
- Video files might be lost after rename
- Face unlock icon malfunction
- Status bar of Game Center malfunction
- Photos might fail to be transferred in super text mode in Photos
- Desktop icons display malfunction on homepage
- Screen-off clock doesn’t show when shake the phone
- It shows no network and no emergency call in PIN page
How to get ColorOS 11 Beta Update on Oppo Find X2 & Find X2 Pro
- Make sure that your Oppo Find X2 or X2 Pro is running on the CPH2023PU_11.A.39 software version.
- Now, Go to Settings, then head over to the Software Update.
- Tap on the gear icon available at the top right corner.
- Now tap on Apply for Beta version > Update Beta version.
- That’s it.
In case you are in the list of 5,000 lucky users, then, the special beta OTA will bring ColorOS 11 based Android 11 update to your device. Here’s the complete changelog, that you can check before update.
Oppo Find X2 Pro ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Update – Changelog
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
You May Also Like – ColorOS 11 Update: Features, Eligible Devices & Release Date
If you have any query, you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Oppo Reno 4 Pro Wallpapers
- Download Pixel Launcher APK [Latest]
- Samsung One UI 3.0: Features, Release Date & Eligible Devices