Bookmark your favorite page is really helpful to find your precise pages easily by just a click. Some of the sites have not attractive or annoying favicon on a chrome bar. Luckily, There is a way to change bookmark’s favicon. In this post, You will read about “How to Change Saved Bookmark icon in Chrome“.
Change Saved Bookmark icon in Chrome:
Download “Bookmark Favicon Changer” Extension in google chrome and follow me:
1. Enable the extension, after installing it.
2. Click on “show on the page that can use custom favicon” after this click on Bookmark Favicon.
3. Now right click on your saved bookmark and choose “Change favicon” option.
4. Now choose the image you want to change.
5. That’s it now enjoy with new favicons.
You have read Change Saved Bookmark icon in Chrome. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks, and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding Change Saved Bookmark icon in Chrome, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.