Media Access Control (MAC) is a unique identifier which is provided by your network card in your Windows 10. The IP address of every device is unique & IP address is never be same of 2 devices, MAC address if fixed and you can connect 2 devices on one MAC address. In this post, I will tell you How to Change MAC Address on Windows 10.
Find your default MAC Address
- Go to CMD, and type ipconfig.
- Then you will see “Physical Address”, this is your MAC address.
Change your MAC Address
- Go to Control Panel, and open Network and Sharing.
- Then click on “Adapter setting”, Right-click on the adapter, Then go to “Properties”.
- Then click on “Configure”, Then Click on “Network Address”, Then enter a new MAC Address.