Media Access Control (MAC) is a unique identifier which is provided by your network card in your Windows 10. The IP address of every device is unique & IP address is never same of 2 devices, MAC address if fixed and you can connect 2 devices to one MAC address. In this post, you will read about How to Change MAC Address on Windows 10.
How to Change MAC Address on Windows 10:
Find your default MAC Address
- Go to CMD, and type ipconfig.
- Then you will see “Physical Address“, that is your MAC address.
Change your MAC Address
- Go to Control Panel, and open Network and Sharing.
- Then click on “Adapter setting“, Right-click on the adapter, Then go to “Properties”.
- Then click on “Configure“, Then Click on “Network Address“, Then enter a new MAC Address.
You have read How to Change MAC Address on Windows 10. Stay connected to YTECHB for latest Tech News, Mobile Tricks and Tips, Telecom News, Accessories, Mobile Reviews and much more. Like our page on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter, and Subscribe our channel on YouTube @YTECHB. If you have any questions regarding How to Change MAC Address on Windows 10, ask by using #YTECHB in the comment section.