In the last week of April, Black Shark 2 start receiving Android 10 (JoyUI 11), and many users have already received the update. And now the pro model, Now we have a report as per Black Shark forum that the Black Shark 2 Pro gets Android 10 based JoyUI 11 update. Xiaomi has taken a great step by providing Android 10 updates on its flagship and top tier phones as it’s already more than 8 months since the release of Android 10 OS. The phone was launched back in September 2019 with Android 9 based on JoyUI 10. This is the first major update for Xiaomi’s Black Shark 2 Pro. Here you get to download Black Shark 2 Pro Android 10 Update (JoyUI 11).
Xiaomi already mentioned about the Android 10 update during the announcement of Android 10 for Black Shark 2. And one user has reported on the Black Shark forum that he received the Android 10 with JoyUI 11 update. The wider rollout could be after 6th May as wider rollout for Black Shark 2 update is scheduled on May 6. The update will surely enhance gaming performance even further with many new features and bug fixes. There are also new that the JoyUI will be rebrand as Joy OS very soon.
Talking about the new features, then the update brings Android 10 features like new navigation gesture, enhance security settings, System-wide dark mode, and more. And the JoyUI 11 brings features like new Black Shark themes, Shark Space 3.0, Mi Share, new file manager, and more. It is a big update, and the update size is around 1.8GB. The update comes with build version DLTR2004231OS00MQ0 on Black Shark 2 Pro. It also brings the latest May 2020 security patch. Below you can check the changelog that comes with JoyUI 11 update on Black Shark 2 Pro.
Black Shark 2 Pro Android 10 Update (JoyUI 11) – Changelog
- Brand new designed Black Shark Themes (Thousands of MIUI Themes)
- Compatible with Mi Account and Mi Cloud support, including Find my phone, Black up and Data Sync, etc.
- New file manager
- Mi Share, Wireless print, Cast supported.
- Improved system tools with richer functions
- Natural Dynamic Sound System
- Full Screen Gestures
Black Shark 2 Pro Android 10 Update
After the update, you can feel the power of JoyUI 11 as a better and smooth gaming performance. As this is not even a year old device, so we can expect the Android 11 update in a few months. Now coming back to the Black Shark 2 Pro Android 10 update, then the update is rolling out as OTA, and currently, only some users have received the update. It means Xiaomi is releasing the update only to a few users before the wider rollout. And as we know that the update is rolling as OTA so it may take some time to reach on every device. But don’t worry as you can manually install the firmware if you have the Firmware to update your phone.
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures, you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
- Update your phone to the latest version (update to MP6)
- Download the Android 10 based firmware (DLTR2004231OS00MQ0)
How to Install Android 10 on Black Shark 2 Pro
- Copy the downloaded Black Shark 2 Pro Android 10 firmware on your phone storage (Internal Storage > OTA Folder).
- Now open Dialer app and dial *#*#1027#*#*.
- You will get some options on your phone, so click on “Local Update.”
- It will detect the Black Shark 2 Pro Android 10 file and start upgrading. Wait until progress shows 100%, then restart your phone.
- It can take some time (5min – 10min) to boot into the system with the Android 10 & JoyUI 11.
- Enjoy your new Joy Ui 11 update!
You May Also Like – Download MIUI 12 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, regarding this article, then you can leave the comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: