Since 8th June, Apple is testing its upcoming watchOS 8 on the Apple Watch. The company has already released a bunch of beta builds for developers and public. Last week, Apple knocked-out fifth beta of its upcoming watchOS with minor changes. Today, the company seeds watchOS 8 beta 6 to the developer. Like every beta build, this one also comes with some changes, in this article, we’re going to tell you about watchOS 8 Beta 6 update.
Apple’s latest watchOS beta build is weeding with 19R5330d build number and weighs around 367MB in size for downloading, for a few users it measures around 350MB or so. It weighs less while comparing to the fifth beta, so you can download it easily. As usual, this build is also limited to Apple Watch Series 3 and newer models. And developers can freely sideload this beta patch on their Apple Watch.
Now let’s talk about the changes, Apple did not share any details of changes with the beta update though. The last beta build brings new Weather icon on the Apple Watch, this is going to be a part in the sixth beta as well. Apart from that, users can also access the essentials of watchOS 8 beta. As always, the update will also bring improvements to the overall system. Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install beta 6 of watchOS 8 on Apple Watch.
watchOS 8 Dev Beta 6 Update
If you want to get access of the watchOS 8’s latest beta, then make sure that your iPhone or iPad is running on the latest dev beta (iOS 15 beta 6 / iPadOS 15 beta 6). If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8 beta 6 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8 beta 6 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8 Beta 6 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8 developer beta 6 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Pixel 5a Wallpapers [FHD+ Resolution]
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: