After successfully rolling out the watchOS 7 final build to the public. Apple pushed the first beta of watchOS 7.1 to developers for testing.
watchOS 7.1 Beta (1) Update goes live with 18R5552f build number and weighs 277MB size to download. If you’re a developer, then you can update your Apple Watch to the latest watchOS 7.1 beta for free.
Talking about the changes, then the first beta of watchOS 7.1 knocks up the compatible Apple Watches with a slew of bug fixes and minor changes. There are also some known bugs available in this build – Apple Cash Family isn’t working in the first beta, Blood Oxygen feature, and support to send audio messages via Siri also not working in this release. If you are not using these features, then you can go ahead and download this update on your Apple Watch.
The first beta of watchOS 7.1 has every essential feature which is available in the watchOS 7 final, except the Blood Oxygen health feature. Here you can check the complete list of features available in the watchOS 7.
Before taking any more time, let’s dive right into the process, How to Update Apple Watch to watchOS 7.1 Beta.
Download watchOS 7.1 Beta Profile
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.1 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.1 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Before updating your Apple Watch to watchOS 7.1 Beta 1. Make sure to take a look at the prerequisites.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.1 Beta Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.1 Beta 1 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. After rebooting, you can start using the latest watchOS 7.1 beta on your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPad Air 2020 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: