Last month, Apple started testing watchOS 8.5 on the Apple Watch. In the last few days, the newest iteration received a couple of beta patches – the fourth beta is the fresh release seeding to the developers. watchOS 8.5 is a big update for Apple Watch comes with some useful features. Here you can check everything about watchOS 8.5 beta 4 update.
Apple plants the fourth beta of watchOS 8.5 with a 19T5238a build number. Not only this, but Apple also released iOS 15.4 beta 4, iPadOS 15.4 beta 4, macOS 12.3 beta 4, and tvOS 15.4 beta 4. The new build of watchOS measures around 190MB in size, which is similar to the last release. Obviously, it is compatible with all Apple Watch models running watchOS 8, if you’re a developer you can freely update your watch to the latest watchOS 8.5 dev beta 4.
As always, Apple didn’t mention new things in the release notes of the third dev beta update, but we can expect it will come with new features and enhancements. As I said earlier, it is a big release the watchOS 8.5 is set to come with features such as the new 14 emoji characters, improvements, and fixes. These are the same emojis we’ve seen in the iOS 15.4 beta, tap here to see the new emojis coming with iOS 15.4. Obviously, it will also bump up the overall experience of the system. Now let’s take a look at how you can update your Apple Watch to watchOS the 8.5 dev beta 4.
watchOS 8.5 beta 4 update
If you want to update your Apple Watch to the newest build of watchOS 8, then make sure that your iPhone is running on the newest beta of iOS – iOS 15.4 beta 4. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.5 beta 4 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.5 beta 4 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.5 Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.5 developer beta 4 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: