The holidays are over, and the new beta builds are out. Yes, Apple has released the first set of updates after the holiday break. The company has kicked off the iOS 15.2.1, iOS 15.3 beta 2, iPadOS 15.3 beta 2, tvOS 15.3 beta 2, and watchOS 8.4 beta 2.
Apple originally released the watchOS 8.4 beta last month. Now the company plants the second beta to the developers. Read along to know more about watchOS 8.4 beta 2 update.
The latest beta build is seeding with 19S5539e build number on the Apple Watches opted developer (beta) program. watchOS 8.4 beta 2 weighs around 175MB in size, yes, it is a small upgrade you can quickly update your Apple Watch to the new version. And if you’re a developer then you can freely upgrade your Watch to the latest beta. The update is available to all Apple Watch models compatible with watchOS 8 update.
This patch’s changelog is also the same as the previously released beta builds. So, as of now, we don’t know about the changes seeding with the second beta of watchOS 8.4. But we can expect it comes with bugs fixes and enhancements. You can still use the features from watchOS 8.3 – Apple Music Voice Plan using Siri, App Privacy Report, and other features. Now let’s move to how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 8.4 second beta update.
watchOS 8.4 beta 2 update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.4 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.4 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.4 Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.4 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: