Apple finally plants the stable version of watchOS 8.3 to the Apple Watch. The newest iteration of watchOS – watchOS 8.3 joined the beta testing phase in October. Since then, Apple released four incremental beta patches to the watch. Today, the update goes live for the public. Here you can check everything about the watchOS 8.3 update, it comes with a couple of new features and enhancements.
Apple plants the latest watchOS upgrade with 19S55 software version number and weighs around 350MB in size (which may vary across Apple Watch models). As always, the update is available to the Apple Watch series 3 and the latest models. The update is available to the public, which simply means anyone can update to this watchOS version – watchOS 8.3.
Moving to the feature list, then the incremental patch is seeding with the support of Apple Music Voice Plan in Apple Music using Siri and App Privacy Report support. Apple also addresses the Mindfulness notification in this release, yes, the update brings a fix to an issue where notifications may interrupt Mindfulness sessions for some users. Here are the complete release notes of watchOS 8.3 update.
watchOS 8.3 Release Notes (Changelog)
- Apple Music Plan gives you access to all songs, playlists and stations in Apple Music using Siri
- Support for App Privacy Report to record data and sensor access
- Fixed an issue where notifications may interrupt Mindfulness sessions unexpectedly for some users.
Download watchOS 8.3 update
iPhone users running on iOS 15.2 can easily sideload the latest watchOS 8.3 update on their Apple Watch. The update is available to Apple Watch series 3 or newer models. You can follow the below steps to update your Apple Watch to the newest build.
Note: You’ll not lose any data if you update your Apple Watch through the airborne update (aka OTA).
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.2
How to install watchOS 8.3 Update on Apple Watch
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
That’s it. Now you can start using your Apple Watch running on watchOS 8.3 update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S22 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: