Last month, Apple originally started testing the third-iteration of watchOS 8 on the Apple Watch. The company pushed second beta build last week. Now the watch received an incremental upgrade in the form of the watchOS 8.3 beta 3. Currently it is limited to the developers, should come to public in coming days. The latest beta is seeding with a bunch of new features and improvements. Here you can check everything about watchOS 8.3 beta 3 update.
The newest software upgrade is labelled with 19S5044c build number for the developers. Apple seeds the incremental patch with a size of around 351MB (which may vary as per the Watch model), a bit larger in size than last week’s beta. As always, the update is freely available for the developers. If you own Apple Watch 3 or newer model then you can upgrade your Watch to the watchOS 8.3 third beta.
As always, there’s no new entry in the changelog of newest beta, but it suggests a bugs fixes and improvements. Talking about the recently released watchOS 8.1, then it brings Fall Detection, COVID-19 vaccination card support, SharePlay Fitness+ Group Workouts, assistive touch, GIF support, and a few more features. You can also use these features after upgrading to the newest watchOS 8.3 third beta.
watchOS 8.3 Beta 3 update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.3 beta 3 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.3 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.3 Beta 3 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.3 developer beta 3 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: