Last month, Apple initially started testing watchOS 7.6 beta on the Apple Watch. Later, the company kicked-off second beta build with minor changes. Now third beta builds lands to the Apple Watch, just after one week of watchOS 8 announcement. We can expect that watchOS 7.6 beta 3 knocks up with some improvements and fixes. Here you can check details of watchOS 7.6 Beta 3 Update.
Apple is seeding the latest beta patch of watchOS with 18U5542b software version and weighs similar to the second beta build. It does not require much data for sideloading the newer build. As always, the update is available for the Apple Watch Series 3 or later models. The latest beta is available freely for developers, so if you’re a developer you can freely sideload the third beta patch of watchOS 7.6 update.
Usually, Apple didn’t share details about changes come with this patch. But we can expect that, the watchOS 7.6 third beta update will carry bugs fixes and system enhancements. If you want to update your Apple Watch to the latest software, then you can follow the below steps to manually sideload the watchOS 7.6 beta 3 update.
Before moving to the next section, here you can check the details of watchOS 8, its feature, compatibility, and more.
Download watchOS 7.6 Beta 3 Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on iOS 14.7 beta 3 or iPadOS 14.7 beta 3, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.6 beta 3 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.6 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 3 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.6 developer beta 3 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – iOS 15 Features, Release Date, and Supported Devices
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: