Starting this week, Apple released a big update – watchOS 7.4 for Apple Watch. Today, Apple surprise Apple Watch users by seeding watchOS 7.5 beta 2 one week after the release of the first beta. The latest update brings a number of improvements to the Apple Watch along with some new functionalities. Here you can check everything about the watchOS 7.5 Beta 2 Update.
The latest watchOS build is sowing with 18T5555c build number and measure 150MB of size for downloading. As always, the beta update is freely available to developers for testing latest patch on Apple Watch. The update is limited to the users opted Apple Watch Series 3 or newer.
Apple Watch users can also access the watchOS 7.4 features like unlocking iPhone with Apple Watch while wearing a mask, AirPlay 2 support for Apple Fitness+ users, and more. Talking about the watchOS 7.5 second beta, then it is likely to come with bug fixes and improvements. The latest beta patch is available for public beta users, if you want to update your Apple Watch to the second developer beta, then you can follow the below steps to manually sideload it on your Watch.
Download watchOS 7.5 Beta 2 Update
If you want to update your Watch, then make sure that your iPhone is running on the iOS 14.6 Beta 2 update.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.5 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.5 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.5 Developer Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.5 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: