Just a few days ago, Apple released watchOS 7.3 release candidate for Apple Watch. Now Apple has started seeding watchOS 7.3 update to the public. The new update brings Unity watch face, Time to Walk for Apple Fitness+, ECG app support for other regions, and a few other features. You can simply update your Apple Watch to the watchOS 7.3 public to get access to the new features. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 7.3 Update.
watchOS 7.3 update is sowing with 18S801 build number and weighs only 120MB of download size. As always, the update is available for Apple Watch Series 3 and later models. It’s an incremental update over the watchOS 7.2 that brings a number of new features. Any Apple Watch user can update to the newer build freely and taste the new features.
Talking about the changes, then watchOS 7.3 update packs a slew of new features, a new watch face, named as Unity watch face, Time to Talk workout for Apple Fitness+ subscription users, ECP app and Irregular heart rhythm notifications support to more countries, along with a few bug fixes. Other than that, it also packs the features of watchOS 7.2. Here you can check the complete changelog before downloading the update over-the-air to your Apple Watch.
watchOS 7.3 Update – What’s New
- Unity watch face inspired by the colors of the Pan-African Flag, the shapes change throughout the day as you move creating a face that’s unique to you.
- Time to Walk for Apple Fitness+ subscribers – an audio experience in the Workout app where guests share inspiring stories as you walk.
- ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, and Thailand.
- Irregular heart rhythm notifications in Japan, Mayotte, Philippines, Taiwan, and Thailand.
- Fix for an issue where Control Center and Notification Center may be unresponsive when Zoom is enabled.
Download watchOS 7.3 Update
As always, if you want to update your Apple Watch to the watchOS 7.3 final build, then make sure to update your iPhone to the latest iOS 14.4 update or iPadOS 14.4 update. If your iPhone is running on the newer build, then you can simply follow the below steps to get the access to the new features.
Note: You’ll not lose any data if you update your Apple Watch through the airborne update (aka OTA).
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.4.
How to install watchOS 7.3 Update on Apple Watch
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
- That’s it.
That’s it. Now you can start using your Apple Watch running on watchOS 7.3 update.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends on your favorite social media platform.
More Related Articles: