A few weeks ago, Apple had started testing the upcoming version of watchOS – watchOS 7.1 via developer beta. Today, the company releases the second beta of watchOS 7.1 to developers.
watchOS 7.1 beta 2 comes with a flurry of bugs fixes, improvements, along with select new features. The newest update is seeding with the 18R5561e build number and the update weighs 276MB of download size. If you’re a developer, then you can update your Apple Watch to the latest watchOS 7.1 beta 2 for free.
In terms of changes, then Apple resolved the Apple Cash Family issue in the second developer beta of watchOS 7.1. Not only this, but this patch also fixes the Clock issue, Yes, the complications, Watch Faces, and colors are now available. Other than that, the blood oxygen feature and the ability to send audio messages using Siri are also available in watchOS 7.1 developer beta 2.
There’s also a known bug in this patch, you cannot able to send your current location through messages. If you are not using these features, then you can go ahead and download this update on your Apple Watch.
Before taking any more time, let’s dive right into the process, How to Update Apple Watch to the second developer beta of watchOS 7.1.
Download watchOS 7.1 Beta 2 Profile
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.1 beta available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.1 beta profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Before updating your Apple Watch to watchOS 7.1 developer beta 2. Make sure to take a look at the prerequisites.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to Install watchOS 7.1 Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.1 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. After rebooting, you can start using the second developer beta of watchOS 7.1 on your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download iPhone Dual Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: