Last month, Apple initially started testing the upcoming watchOS 8.5 through developers. The fourth-coming version of watchOS is set to come with some new features. After releasing the second beta last week, today, Apple kicked off the third incremental version of watchOS 8.5 for developers. Here’s everything you need to know about watchOS 8.5 beta 3 update.
Apple plants the latest beta build with the 19T5228d software version. It is a small update compared to the last two beta builds, weighs only 196MB in size for downloading. Obviously, it is compatible with all Apple Watch models running watchOS 8, if you’re a developer you can freely update your watch to the latest watchOS 8.5 dev beta 3. Before moving ahead, make sure that your iPhone is also running on the latest beta of iOS, which is the iOS 15.4 beta 3.
Following the previous trends, Apple didn’t mention new things in the release notes of the third dev beta update, but we can expect it will come with new features and enhancements. Moving to the features and changes, then watchOS 8.5 is set to come with features such as the new 14 emoji characters, improvements, and fixes. These are the same emojis we’ve seen in the iOS 15.4 beta, tap here to see the new emojis coming with iOS 15.4. Obviously, it will also bump up the overall experience of the system. Now let’s take a look at how you can update your Apple Watch to watchOS the 8.5 dev beta 3.
watchOS 8.5 beta 3 update
As I mentioned earlier, if you want to upgrade your Apple Watch to the newest beta build, make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest beta of iOS as well. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.5 beta 3 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.5 beta 3 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.5 Beta 3 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.5 developer beta 3 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – Download Google Pixel 6 Wallpapers [FHD+]
If you’ve any query, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: