Apple has just released a new software update for Apple Watch. Yes, I am talking about the watchOS 9.3. The new software is now available to the public with a stack of new features, improvements, and fixes. watchOS 9.3 also brings new watch faces for Apple Watch and more. The software goes official alongside the public release of iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3, and macOS 13.2.
Apple plants the new watchOS 9.3 to the eligible watches with the 20S648 build number. For sizing, the upgrade weighs 276MB and you can quickly install it on your watch by putting the watch on a magnetic charger. If you own the Apple Watch Series 4 or newer version, then you are eligible to upgrade your watch to watchOS 9.3 for free.
Moving to the changes, then Apple pushes the new software to the watch with features including a new Unity Mosaic watch face to honor Black history and culture in celebration of Black History Month. Although this time, Apple didn’t mention fixes in the changelog, you can expect system-wide improvements. Here’s the release notes coming with watchOS 9.3 stable.
watchOS 9.3 update – What’s New
- watchOS 9.3 includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes, including new Unity Mosaic watch face to honor Black history and culture in celebration of Black History Month.
How to install watchOS 9.3 update
iPhone owners need to upgrade to iOS 16.3 update before installing watchOS 9.3 on the Apple Watch. You can check the new software both on your Watch or on the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Here’s how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to the new watchOS 9.3.
- At first, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Once you tap the install button, it will download and install the newest update on your Apple Watch. Once the installation process is completed, the watch will automatically reboot to the latest watchOS 9.2 update.
- 20 Best Minimalist Wallpapers for iPhone and Android – YMWC 11
- How to Mirror Apple Watch to iPhone on iOS 16
- Download Apple MacBook Pro (2023) Wallpapers
- Download iPhone 14 (Pro) Wallpapers [QHD+ Resolution]
- How to batch edit photos on iPhone [iOS 16]
- How to Change Notifications Layout on Lock Screen [iOS 16]
- How to use Safety Check on iPhone [iOS 16]