Last month, Apple initially released watchOS 7.6 beta for testing purposes. The next-iteration of watchOS 7, already received three incremental beta patches. Today, Apple knocks-out yet another incremental update, in the form of watchOS 7.6 Beta 4. We can expect that the latest beta build will bring improvements and fixes to the Apple Watch. Here you can check everything about watchOS 7.6 Beta 4 Update.
Apple plants the latest incremental patch on the Apple Watch with 18U5552d build number and weighs similar to the third beta build. Yes, you can quickly download the small incremental patch on your Apple Watch. Like every other watchOS 7 series updates, this one is also available for Apple Watch series 3 or newer models. As always, developers can freely sideload the update on their Apple Watch for testing.
Usually, Apple didn’t share details of changes comes with the beta patches. But we can expect that, the watchOS 7.6 forth beta update will carry bugs fixes and system enhancements. If your Apple Watch is running on the beta version of watchOS 7.6, then you can now upgrade it to the newer version for better performance. You can follow below steps to update your Apple Watch to watchOS 7.6 Beta 4 update.
Before moving to the next section, here you can check the details of watchOS 8, its feature, compatibility, and more.
Download watchOS 7.6 Beta 4 Update
If your iPhone or iPad is running on iOS 14.7 beta 4 or iPadOS 14.7 beta 4, then you can easily sideload the update on your Watch.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 7.6 beta 4 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 7.6 beta 4 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.
How to install watchOS 7.6 Developer Beta 4 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 7.6 developer beta 4 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all done, you can start using your Apple Watch.
You May Also Like – How to Download Windows 11 Insider Preview
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: